After a lovely trip to Washington DC, Jen, Miranda, and I returned to Columbia Tuesday evening. Wednesday morning they left for home to spend time with their families; and I spent all day taking care of things around the house and such. It took all day Thursday to fly Seattle. The flights all went well... and I read a whole book on the way from SC to WA. It was great!
Forrest flew in later that night after I had already gone to bed... Friday Dad, Mom, Forrest, and I went Christmas shopping in Seattle. Then, we returned to Uncle Michaels and Aunt Susie's house for a delicious dinner. After dinner, the "adults" played pinochle, Forrest played on his computer, and I dozed on the couch.
Saturday, Mom, Dad, and I headed over the Cascade mountains on our way home. There was snow on the mountains, although it was colder in SC when I left than it is here! We arrived home this afternoon... it is good to be here.
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment