Sunday, April 10, 2005

a new week begins

About to start another week of school... and it is almost the end of my second year of medical school. That would make me happy... if I took the time to think about in. Instead, I get caught up in trying to make it through the next test... then the next test... then the next one...
Today I forgot about school entirely, I went to church then went to Target to do a little bit of relaxed shopping. It was nice.... I hadn't been through the dollar rack at Target for awhile. I got some chopsticks for $1! Now I can eat my take-out Chinese the right way. :) I left Target and browsed around World Market for a little bit, sipping my free coffee sample. They have lots of interesting and fun stuff in that store, it makes me want to get a house and design it... and branch out and do something different, and diverse... like, dye my hair red, pierce my nose, or just wear some funky clothes! Then, I went to Wal-mart to do some grocery shopping since my brother Forrest is coming up next week and I don't want him to starve! I also bought a highlighting kit and some chewable calcium tablets (because most of a persons bone mass is established by the time they are 25). When I got home, I washed my car because it was such a beautiful day today (and it really needed it with all the pollen that has been falling lately). Then, Miranda and Amanda came home and we all went and played some b'ball for a little bit. Then, Miranda and I set to work highlighting my hair... I have never done it from a kit before, so we'll see how it looks tomorrow. Worse case scenario, I'll just shave my head. That'll be nice and cool for the Columbia summer! We watched "A Few Good Men" Now I am on my way to bed, with another full week ahead, that I dread.

No comments: