One more day of this week left... and it has been a very busy week! Today I got to see a TIPS procedure... and some procedures by the neuroradiologist. Fun stuff.
This weekend I hope to get a bunch of studying done, and I need to submit my residency application. As soon as I submit my application and apply to programs, they could start inviting me to interviews. Exciting! Yikes! Its quite the process.
2 comments:
Hi Tab
Let me know when you'll have your interview in Portland :) You can stay with me. Good luck on your boards. I'll be thinking about you on the 19th.
p.s. Did I mention that Portland has many fine hospitals, including OHSU, and they would love to have you as a resident.
Hi Laura! I have applied to OHSU... I have heard great things about their surgery program...even from all they way down here in SC!
I will definitely let you know if/when I get an interview. I want to come visit and see your place/Portland. :)
Post a Comment