Joy: The quiet, confident assurance of God's love and work in your life.
Monday, October 23, 2006
See the bear?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nope, but I'll pretend to if it makes you happy :) If I ever join the 21st century and make a myspace, I'll let you know. Until then, I'll just leave random messages on your and Mandy's blogs. I hope you're enjoying Seattle. LVW
Sorry, I don't see it either. I hope you are doing well out in WA, Tab. It looks like you are having lots of fun with your family! How did the cider turn out?
3 comments:
Nope, but I'll pretend to if it makes you happy :) If I ever join the 21st century and make a myspace, I'll let you know. Until then, I'll just leave random messages on your and Mandy's blogs. I hope you're enjoying Seattle.
LVW
Sorry, I don't see it either. I hope you are doing well out in WA, Tab. It looks like you are having lots of fun with your family! How did the cider turn out?
I spy the bear!! Almost directly in the middle of the picture where the black dot is.
Post a Comment