Sunday, September 23, 2007
Made it...
I made it through night float...after the first week or so it wasn't that bad. Just got tired of some of the ridiculous calls! :) Now I am back to days and 1-2 nights of a call a month. I am doing a general/laparoscopic surgery rotation this month. So far it has been fun...lots of clinic! I went shopping yesterday to get some "professional" clothes to wear! Now, I just need to do some reading! My sleeping schedule is still messed up (I slept until 1pm today)... I hope y'all are having an excellent weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy to see you are bloging again. The ring is beautiful. Can you wear it during surgeries?
certainly glad you survived the night float. Intestines you will be looking at the next month maybe interesting, but I can't imagine them being beautiful to behold like mountains or lake.
Wind has been stressing the flowers on my patio. GM
Post a Comment