I woke up this morning at 8:05 am...and stepped out into the "Fun House" that I share with my roommates Jen, Amanda, and Miranda. It was strangely dead silent. Jen's door was open...her room was empty and her car was gone. Did they all leave for class without me? I thought we didn't have class until 9?! Alas, I have missed the Pathology of Genetic Disorders. Then, I heard the "BEEp...bEEp, bEEp" of Miranda's alarm...and Amanda's door opened. They didn't leave me!!! :) Jen had just left early to practice music for CMA. So, I am now listening to Dr. Nachitigal talk about Hyperphenylalninemias... Good thing I didn't miss this!!! Only three hours of class and the weekend starts- we have a CMA cookout tonight at the Walsh's! Then, we are going to Charleston on Saturday!!! I'll keep you posted!
Friday, September 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment