Joy: The quiet, confident assurance of God's love and work in your life.
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
$92.95- The shoes says it all!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I must say that these shoes not only say it all but also win it all for me. The lovely wooden soles are a perfect match for the hardwood floors of the fun house. And as for life outside the fun house...the beautiful orange color obviously matches ALL of my clothes and is sure to be a hit with my fellow Clemson fans when I go to a football game in these most comfortable shoes. Great pick Tab!!!
3 comments:
I must say that these shoes not only say it all but also win it all for me. The lovely wooden soles are a perfect match for the hardwood floors of the fun house.
And as for life outside the fun house...the beautiful orange color obviously matches ALL of my clothes and is sure to be a hit with my fellow Clemson fans when I go to a football game in these most comfortable shoes. Great pick Tab!!!
That last comment was from Amanda by the way.
I think these are my favs. Who wouldn't want to look like a classy Pocohontas? Where can I get 'em?
Post a Comment