Ps. Amanda taught me everything I know about Leptospira. "I do not aspire to lap up urine," she said that night while we studied. From that point on, I would never forget that Leptospira was tranmitted from the urine of farm animals into pond water that then enters the cutaneous of abrasions of those mentally challenged that swim in barnyard pools. It then proceeds to kill the eye (I), and brain (aspire) and the kidney (urine). Now you know.
Ps. Amanda taught me everything I know about Leptospira. "I do not aspire to lap up urine," she said that night while we studied. From that point on, I would never forget that Leptospira was tranmitted from the urine of farm animals into pond water that then enters the cutaneous of abrasions of those mentally challenged that swim in barnyard pools. It then proceeds to kill the eye (I), and brain (aspire) and the kidney (urine). Now you know.
3 comments:
Ps. Amanda taught me everything I know about Leptospira. "I do not aspire to lap up urine," she said that night while we studied. From that point on, I would never forget that Leptospira was tranmitted from the urine of farm animals into pond water that then enters the cutaneous of abrasions of those mentally challenged that swim in barnyard pools. It then proceeds to kill the eye (I), and brain (aspire) and the kidney (urine). Now you know.
Ps. Amanda taught me everything I know about Leptospira. "I do not aspire to lap up urine," she said that night while we studied. From that point on, I would never forget that Leptospira was tranmitted from the urine of farm animals into pond water that then enters the cutaneous of abrasions of those mentally challenged that swim in barnyard pools. It then proceeds to kill the eye (I), and brain (aspire) and the kidney (urine). Now you know.
What a clever girl!!!
Is she going to publish a book of these gems for the
enlightenment of future suffering students?
Post a Comment